This morning we welcomed Bob Claxton to the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce for our Breakfast Network Meeting. After our 20-second self-introductions, Bob gave us an inspiring presentation on What is Leadershift and How Does it Work?
Bob advised us that business is like baseball – you need to be aware that although the game doesn’t change fundamentally, it also never stays the same.
He challenged our members to make five changes starting today:
- Continually learn, unlearn, and relearn.
- Value yesterday, but live in today.
- See the big picture as the picture keeps getting bigger.
- Realize today’s best will not meet tomorrow’s challenges.
- Move forward courageously in the midst of uncertainty.
You can download Bob’s full presentation from this morning on his website at www.robertjclaxton.com.
- 20 second self-introductions
- Members enjoying breakfast at the Chamber!
Thanks to the business and organizations that brought door prizes to today’s Breakfast Network Meeting: Dominion Lending Centres Mortgage Mentors – Dan Piercy, Chai Holistic Health, Choclination, Master Cleaner, Trendz Optical Ltd., and Windshield Very Long Crack & Chip Repair (Mobile).
Thanks to all of our new members and guests at today’s breakfast network meeting – it was great to meet you. If you have a guest you’d like to invite to our Breakfast Network please feel free to bring them!
Please check our calendar for details on next week’s breakfast network.