- No purchase necessary.
- How to enter: The contest is open to the general public. Please complete the entry form found online at sherwoodparkchamber.com/ChristmasCash2020. A computer-generated random draw will pick one winning entry from all of the valid entries.
- Eligibility: All entrants must be 18 years of age and older. Employees of participating businesses and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entries must be received on or by the closing date of the draw to be eligible.
- Close Date: Friday, December 18, 2020, Noon.
- Draw Date: Friday, December 18, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
- Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified by phone only. The winner must answer a skill-testing question. The decision of the judges is final.
- Prize: Prize will be awarded in the form of gift cards. The number of gift cards collected and their value will determine the final prize amount. The prize must be accepted as awarded — no substitution of the prize.
- Claiming Prize: By accepting the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without compensation, of his or her name and photograph for promotion and advertising purposes in the local newspapers and other media, which the Chamber may deem appropriate.
- Liability: In accepting the prize, the winner also acknowledges that the Chamber and program participants may not be held liable for any loss, damages, or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
Please note: Prize must be claimed by Noon, Tuesday, December 22, 2020; otherwise, you will forfeit your claim to the prize, and a new participant ballot will be drawn to win the prize. All entry forms will be deleted once a verified winner is confirmed.
Thank you to everyone for participating in the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce Annual Christmas Cash Promotion!