If your business makes COVID-19 related products and supplies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to this list.
- practice good hygiene and thorough cleaning and disinfecting
- use Health Canada approved hard-surface disinfectants and hand sanitizers for use against COVID-19 (search products by DIN number)
- conduct a hazard assessment to identify existing and potential hazards related to COVID-19
- understand the basic requirements of occupational health and safety (OHS) laws
- aid physical separation through barriers (Plexiglas), signage, floor markings and traffic flow controls to limit people in a space
- use PPE and follow guidance to wear masks properly