Board nominations are CLOSED.
To be eligible for nomination, the nominee must be a member in good standing or the designated representative of a corporate member in good standing.
A nominee must be committed to the goals of the Chamber, attend & actively participate in regularly scheduled meetings, and become involved in one or more of the Chamber’s subcommittees or projects.
Completed Nomination Forms MUST:
- Be signed by the nominee,
- Be signed by two Chamber members in good standing,
- Be received at the Chamber Office no later than 5 pm, Wednesday, April 26, 2023 and
- Include 75 words or less explaining why you would like to be on the 2023-24 Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. Please email your 75 words or less to email@example.com. Your introduction will be listed on the Chamber website.
- Nominations for the position of President, Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Corporate Secretary, Treasurer and a minimum of four Directors shall be announced by the Nominating Committee at the General Meeting one month prior to the Annual General Meeting. The Chairman shall then at that meeting call for further nominations from the floor following which nominations shall be declared closed effective at the end of the month of the said General Meeting at which nominations are announced.
- Each member in good standing will receive a ballot to vote for their choice(s) of directors. The ballot must be mailed or dropped off at the Chamber Office NO LATER than noon, Monday, May 15, 2023.
- Election results will be released at the Wednesday, May 17, 2023 Chamber General Meeting.
Should you have any questions or require additional information, please contact Todd Banks, Executive Director, (780) 416-3056.