Employment and Social Development Canada opened its annual call for applications for Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) 2020 today. Applications will be accepted between January 30 and February 24.
CSJ 2020 – Are You Ready?
Are you ready to:
- create quality work experiences for youth?
- provide youth with opportunities to develop and improve their skills?
- respond to national and local priorities to improve access to the labour market for youth who face unique barriers?
If yes, then read the Applicant Guide and submit an application!
Remember: the Applicant Guide has detailed information on how you can demonstrate the quality of your proposed job placement. It will help you to:
- include your supervision and mentoring plans,
- demonstrate your safe, inclusive and healthy work environment
- show how you’re ready to provide youth with opportunities to develop the job skills they need.
Thank you for applying to CSJ last year. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For more information:
Call: 1-800-935-5555 (ATS: 1-800-926-9105)
Visit: a Service Canada Centre
If you are interested in attending an information session, please register here:
Thank you for your interest in Canada Summer Jobs.