Enter to win $2019 Christmas Cash at participating businesses in Sherwood Park! The lucky winner will be presented with$2,019 (40 cheques, totaling $2,019). Please note cheques may only be cashed at the businesses participating in the Christmas Cash promotion.
On Monday, December 16th, enjoy a Christmas Social and Open House at the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce ATB Boardroom from 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm for Chamber Members & Partners. At 6:00 pm, the winning entry will be drawn from all entries received!
Thanks for supporting local #SHOPLOCALSHPK
Contest Rules & Regulations
- No purchase necessary.
- How to enter: The contest is open to the general public. Please complete the entry form as found in the draw box or to receive a free ballot, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce, 100 Ordze Avenue, Sherwood Park, AB T8B 1M6.
- Eligibility: All entrants must be 18 years of age and older. Employees of participating businesses and their immediate families are not eligible to enter. Entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the draw to be eligible.
- Close Date: Monday, December 16, 2019, Noon. Draw boxes will be picked up and delivered to the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce offices on this date.
- Draw Date: Monday, December 16, 2019, 6:00 p.m.
- Notification of Winner: Winner will be notified by phone only. Winner must answer a skill-testing question. The decision of the judges is final.
- Prize: Prize will be awarded in the form of 40 cheques of various denominations totalling $2,019.00. The cheques will be made out in the winner’s name and can be cashed for goods or services of the program participants listed on the back of the cheques. It will be the winner’s discretion which business(s) the cheques will be used. The prize must be accepted as awarded — no substitution of the prize.
- Claiming Prize: By accepting the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without compensation, of his or her name and photograph for promotion and advertising purposes in the local newspapers and other media which the Chamber may deem appropriate.
- Liability: In accepting the prize, the winner also acknowledges that the Chamber and program participants may not be held liable for any loss, damages, or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
Please note: All efforts possible are made to pick up all Christmas Cash ballot boxes before the draw date. Any ballots that the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce is unable to attain due to unforeseen circumstances will be considered null and void. Prize must be claimed by Noon, Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019; otherwise you will forfeit your claim to the prize, and a new participant ballot will be drawn to win the prize
Thank you to everyone for participating in the Sherwood Park & District Chamber of Commerce Annual Christmas Cash Promotion!