The Member2Member Program
- Available to all member companies and their employees
- Designed to promote business relationships locally with other Chamber Members
- Opportunity to market your products and services
- Participation is voluntary
- You do not have to offer savings to take advantage of other members’ discounts/special offers
- Helps you save money to your bottom line
- Stimulates new business through increased exposure and word-of-mouth referrals
You can take advantage of this invaluable program in two ways:
- As a participating seller offering discounts/special offers to other members
- As a participating buyer receiving discounts/special offers by other members
How the Program Works
- Chamber members and their employees are issued a card identifying their membership in the Chamber and their eligibility for program discounts/special offers.
- Chamber members who offer a discount/special offer display a Member2Member decal at their business location identifying them as a participant.
- Members simply present their card at these participating businesses prior to purchase to receive their discount/special offer on products and services.
- All offers valid January 1 through December 31.